View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 09:43 AM   #5
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: AVTN8; BBMini; Onyx Boox T68; SGN8
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_librarian View Post
I do use one for cooking, but he "cookbook" is my very own collection of favorite recipes, basically just lists of ingredients and amounts. I don't think it would work very well for recipes I hadn't used before; it's really more of an aide-memoire than anything else.
My Promedia is stationed in the kitchen and contains recipes I mostly got off the internet. I format them nicely and make them into a cookbook (or multiple, one for each course). Works perfectly. I don't need fancy pictures during cooking.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote