View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 08:24 AM   #12
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5 Paperwhite
Ok, I will tell what I have heard in terms of Kindle eveolution. From what I am told a lot of the evolution of the Kindle is dependent on the development of the micro-processor by companies such as Intel, AMD and Motorola. I believe on a hardware level the Kindle is run by an AMD mobile processor, and from what I am told the recent work in mobile processors have been in speed. So in the future you can look foward to a Kindle thaat is two to three times faster at processing your electronic books. There has been some work in speed in the memory areas but not as successful as the processor speed so you can not look forward to a Kindle that gets your books on the screen faster but one that can process things faster.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote