View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 11:10 PM   #260
JaneD
Addict
JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013
Livejournal is the one I use the most, but I don't know if it's possible to do it for multi-chapter works on that site. It's got a very different feel to it than ff.net or twilighted.net, as it's journal pages with graphics rather than text-based.

Here's a page of a longer work on livejournal, if you want to check it out: http://community.livejournal.com/plotamari/3575.html

But honestly that's just a feeling I have about the site - I'm no programmer, just an ignorant user.
JaneD is offline   Reply With Quote