View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 03:37 PM   #1
slainte
Zealot
slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
samsung galaxy tab low data storage

Hi
I got a red icon int he corner of my tab and the message is to do with the internal memory being full low data storage and tells me to try deleting contacts etc. I dont have that much contacts or messages anyway but did what I could and it still persisited. I have deleted some of the ebooks I have ont he device and it seems to have gone. Reading through some forums it may be a problem with the tab but really dont know if I should bring it back or not. Anyone else had this problem? Don't want it to keep happening as I am afraid of deleting the wrong thing. Not very technical minded.
slainte is offline   Reply With Quote