View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 02:22 PM   #10
Xiaopangzi
Enthusiast
Xiaopangzi 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.Xiaopangzi 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.Xiaopangzi 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.Xiaopangzi 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.Xiaopangzi 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.Xiaopangzi 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.Xiaopangzi 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.Xiaopangzi 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.Xiaopangzi 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.Xiaopangzi 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.Xiaopangzi 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: kindle k3, prs-t2
I have a convertible tablet pc (wacom touchscreen) that can accept input from (1) keyboard/touchpad, (2) stylus, (3) finger (multi-) touch. I would estimate the relative use fractions of these input techniques to be about (1) 85% keyboard/touchpad, (2) 15% stylus, (3) 0% finger touch. The very concept of smearing around on the screen with my fingers while obscuring it with my hand makes no sense to me whatsoever. Even when in tablet slate mode, where the keyboard/touchpad is not accessible, I use the stylus rather than the fingers. I could imagine using finger touch only in emergencies, like when the stylus were lost. I follow the development of upcoming small tablets but would consider one only if it came with a stylus.
Xiaopangzi is offline   Reply With Quote