This plugin allows you to easily switch between different views of your library. A view
can consist of a combination of columns to be displayed in a certain order, with optional additions of a specified sort order, search restriction and/or saved search to be applied when the view is selected.
Main features of v1.3.0
- When performing certain tasks like editing metadata you want different columns visible.
- You have multiple book types in your library, for which you want to display different columns for when you filter by that book type.
- You want an easy way to quickly re-apply a default multi-column sort order.
- You want to display/sort/filter your books differently while your device is connected (such as excluding books that are wishlist items and sorting those on the device at the top).
- Create as many different views as you wish
- Views are library specific (redefine your views within each as you may have different columns)
- Define which of your columns are visible and the display order for each view
- Save your column widths on demand for the current view
- Optional sort order(s) to be applied (right-click to choose ascending/descending)
- Optional search restriction to be applied
- Optional saved search to be applied
- Optional keyboard shortcuts for quick access
- Option to automatically apply either last selected view or a specifically named view at startup/when switching libraries
- Requires Calibre 0.8.57 or later.
- If you enable the "automatically apply last view" functionality and then this will override over any values you have specified in tweaks for startup columns or restrictions.
- Download the attached zip file and install the plugin/restart Calibre/add to context menu or toolbar as described in the Introduction to plugins thread.
- If you find this or any of my other plugins useful please feel free to show your appreciation. I have spent many hundreds of unpaid hours in their development and support so any encouragement for me to continue is appreciated!