View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 09:32 PM   #3
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad mini, HP Touchpad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindley View Post
And is there a general place to go to add this to my reader library. The instruction book loaded on the 650 is a bit vague on the subject.

Many thanks all. Lindley
I'm sorry but I don't quite understand the question, what is it that you would like to add to your reader library? The books? You can use Calibre to organize and transfer your books, for free:

http://calibre-ebook.com/

you can also use it to convert books in certain formats into formats that your new Sony reader can read.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote