View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 01:45 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by singring View Post
Oops, one more question.....Is there a way to change out, and replace the battery in my reader? Thought I saw some pictures posted once where someone had shown how to open the reader up, so batteries could be replaced when they won't hold a charge.
thanks, again
this thread has the pictures:
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16394

However, that is a far as the investigation as gone I believe. I think eBook Technologies can replace the battery for you. I am not aware of anyone who has worn one out yet. At least no one has complained in this forum so far.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote