OK, this is telling you that you have 2.12 installed (as you said) but the installer is for 2.11. It looks like you have the set I put together for 2.11. Try this set of installers. I have just verified that they are all definitely set up for 2.12.
Edit: updated to now include a way of examining which version really is installed. The output from
ls -l /usr/bin/ipdf
is shown. This includes the file size. The file sizes for these versions are:
- bookmarks: 109888
- continuous column: 82828
- columnwise: 1193124
- fullscreen: 82892
- irex: 82804
Just click on the "Run me to identify the current ipdf" entry in the contentlister.
To use this set of installers:
- make sure you have upgraded to version 2.12 of the iliad software
- make sure that you have requested shell access (again if you had it before with 2.11 and then upgraded to 2.12)
- Unzip this set of installers somewhere, anywhere that you can access with the contentlister.
- click on the entry for the version you want
- click on "Run me to identify the current ipdf" and compare the file size with those listed above if you want to confirm which version really, really, really is installed. The file size is also now included in the second line of the description of each version (but it only appears after you have installed the version).