View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 09:31 PM   #4
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by exjimmy View Post
I suspected that :-) probably a firewall or keychain issue

Ok, all my clients will be accessing the database through Stanza on whatever platform. There will be only one person updating/modifying the library using the GUI. Will that cause a problem If so, we could close off network access while they were updating the database, but I would prefer not to have to do that.

Thanks, sorry about that
I think you will be OK with Stanza and the content server .
I will leave the confirmation to someone wo uses that configuration (I use a hard-wire connection to my PEz )
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote