View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 01:11 PM   #95
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, iPad 3, iPad Air
@ptom - have you looked into the various types of catalogs that calibre can create (in the Convert books menu). Try the Calibre Catalogs subforum for further information. I don't use it myself, but it is possible to produce more "interesting" things than just csv files with it. So for instance you can produce an xml file and use that as the basis for a web-driven approach with links to the covers etc. I would suggest you explore some options down that route first, if the "catalog gurus" can't come up with something that suits I would be surprised.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote