View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 01:04 PM   #9
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
I have a windows tablet and you can do a lot more with it than you can with the iPad or Android. I just couldn't get used to the limitations, only one window running at a time, paying for all those apps, not being able to run many windows only programs, etc.
With the smaller screen size of some of these tablets I don't see the value of having multiple window screen. The clutter would be too much, I much prefer the interface rim and Google have developed where the user can easily switch between windows. In rims case you can preview all the apps that are running.

My one grip is with these ios apps that are ported to Android, they still carry over the iPhone paradigm and shutdown when they are not on the front.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote