View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 02:37 PM   #17
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
The whole "library folders" have become kind of a trolling subject, and I though, enough !

I want this topic to be a place where people wanting this change can talk, exchange ideas, and who know, maybe it'll end up with finding a developer, making changes to calibre, or a fork if people are opposed to that.

I want this topic to be a place to point to, when someone comes to rant about his or her files being messed up.

What if that topic :
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=119175
Instead of what it’s currently saying, said something like “we don’t plan to do that, but feel free to come here and discuss", pointing here.

Oh, yeah, rule #1 here, no hitting, no trolling. Thoughts; ideas, on the other hand, are welcome.
It’s fine with me so it must be fine with you too -> not ok.
I wouldn’t like this because… -> ok.

And, if that topic somehow disturb you, fell free to ignore it.
You want, you want. Pushy little bugger, aren't you? I also agree with the no trolling rule so why don't you stop your trolling! If you don't like the way calibre "organizes folders, " then don't use it and quit bothering us!
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote