Thread: Gen3 The screen is too dark
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 03:17 AM   #19
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
I will make some test with an "old" eink device I have to see if it can have such an effect. I may suspect a hardware failure and not a screen failure in you case. If the screen driving high voltages are failing, that could led to such a problem.

Pearl eInk screen have a BIG problem: they have stronger ghosting than Standard V110 Vizplex screens.
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote