View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 02:31 AM   #10
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, T2; KPW2; iPad Mini Retina; Nooks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper_ View Post
The font can be changed if we install PRS+, but I'm waiting for it to be more ready. If there's another way, I'd love a tip.
I agree with you that the fonts make a big difference to how the text looks on the screen between the Sony, Kindle, Nook, etc. You don't need to install PRS+ for your non-DRM'ed books. Just follow the instructions in the PDF attachment of the first post of the thread link below. That's what I do! I have settled on Lexia DaMa and Charis SIL as my favorite alternate fonts to the Sony defaults. They are both available for free.
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98618
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote