View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 10:32 PM   #5
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350: 3 Silver, 2 Blue!; Kobo Glo
While I don't mind the silver at all, I would have done anything to get a blue one, but I'm in the US. But I took the advice of other users and put a very dark black/blue skin on my silver reader thinking that when reading in the summer it probably would be an issue. Plus even now in spring I notice at times the reader gets pretty warm to the touch when sitting in direct sun. The vinyl skin helps that problem, I suspect it would be quite a bit worse in the middle of summer.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote