View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 05:23 PM   #8
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Alas I can't use it at the moment then. While my netbook has Win7 all my comic files are on DVD's and I don't have a DVD built into the netbook. That's on my desktop (which has XP). I'll give it a try when you come out with an XP compatible version though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regz View Post
Okay a made a release. I've only tested on my machine Win7/UAC so I hope it works once its out there. There's a quick and dirty Readme with some more info.

You need Vista or 7 to run it. I can make it work on XP later but I need to build virtual machine or something to test it.

MangaMagick-0402011.zip (346KB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TLE2DQJS

It's written in .NET 4/WPF and calls ImageMagick on the command line. The ZIP are created with SharpZipLib.

I disabled compression on the output ZIPs because I figured the meager savings from compressing images wouldnt be worth the extra work for the device. Good idea or useless idea?
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote