View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 07:44 AM   #7
Shinra tensei
Connoisseur
Shinra tensei shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Shinra tensei shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Shinra tensei shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Shinra tensei shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Shinra tensei shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Shinra tensei shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Shinra tensei shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Shinra tensei shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Shinra tensei shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Shinra tensei shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Shinra tensei shapes the world with his or her thoughts.

Device: Pocketbook 903, Onyx M90
Hi fer 400
For reading i can confirm. Even if it hasn't a pearl screen, it is very good. And if you buy a 903 model, you can use to write on it as well... since i have bought it, i don't write anymore on papers, just on my pocketbook 903.
However, I suggest you to look at this page,
http://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/E-book_Reader_Matrix
in particular the last model of large devices. On judging the Pocketbook 903 consider that

1) SDK is still not available (even if in the link reported above it's written "yes")
2) "Annotation" function is available but it isn't what you could think... it is actually a useless function. This is a pity since the device is touch screen and has the hardware to implement this fully.
3) There are different bugs that are not always fixed with the recent updates.
Shinra tensei is offline   Reply With Quote