View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 06:35 AM   #3
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, iPad 3, iPad Air
@Manichean - I see you are playing hot potato with this one, I was going to reply to the poster to tell them for the same reasons you are having difficulty in placing this.

@sorin - You don't actually ask a question. If you have an issue with Kindelabra or Kindle Collection Manager, you should go to their relevant forums/threads on MobileRead and ask there.

If however you are having difficulty with the Kindle Collection plugin, then you should have just posted on the Kindle Collections plugin thread. I am sure meme or one of the users of that plugin would be happy to assist you.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote