View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 08:01 PM   #2
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
*** Standard disclaimers apply. I tested these flashes on my IQ and they worked fine, but I cannot guarantee results. ****

This is an even EASIER way to get the Market on your IQ. You DON'T NEED the adb drivers or LauncherPro.

I assume that version 2.0.5 of the IQ firmware has already been installed. The Market flash might work on other versions but I do not have the framework.jar from any other version to restore.

You just need to copy InstallMarketOnly_PB701SWUPDATE.zip to your SD card and flash. Then login to the Market (remember to set the date back 1 day after getting the server error). Then download an app. Then copy the RestoreFramework_PB701SWUPDATE.zip file to your SD card (delete the other zip file) and flash. ** Don't change the names **

*** Make sure there is only ONE zip file in the top directory of your SD card or the IQ won't know which zip file to flash. ****

The files are in the folder here: http://www.mediafire.com/?46nnv0ycrdc01

*** Note these are NON-destructive flashes (your programs and data will not be deleted). The first flash adds the market files, modifies the build.prop, and swaps in the patched framework.jar. The second flash copies the original framework.jar back to the IQ. These flashes are very quick.

CREDIT: The files originally came from kewlguy for the WPDN on slatedroid. I changed out the build.prop and the framework.jar for the ones for the IQ.

**** You can look in the zip file and see the actual files being loaded. ****

Last edited by tselling; 04-09-2011 at 01:26 AM.
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote