View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Help Please! Asus T91MT recovery disk

Y'all, I'm at my wit's end. I can't find the recovery disk that came with my ASUS T91MT convertible netbook/tablet. I need it to be able to restore it, so that I can sell it. (the money is to be used for travel expenses for daughter and grandbaby that I still haven't seen). If anyone has one of these, (I know several Mobile Read members own them), would it be possible to please get a copy or ISO of that disk?

Thanks;

ETA: I can't find it because there never WAS one. See below posts if you're curious.

Last edited by phenomshel; 04-04-2011 at 05:17 PM.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote