View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 05:53 AM   #2
eksor
Connoisseur
eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs700, i-mate JAMin, smartq v7, GeeksPhone Zero, iPad 3rd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by loyukfai View Post
Is there any ebook readers with good annotation support (highlight, comment, bookmark), available on different platforms (e.g. PC, Android), and not controlled by a major publisher (e.g. Amazon, B&N, Sony), that would allow me to transfer the annotations locally between devices?

Thanks in advance.
Hi:

I was the advisor of a PhD thesis and I could fully annote the whole document using xournal in my SmartQ V7, not exactly a ebook reader... When a journal sends me a paper to review i use xournal on my laptop. Xournal lets you annotate a pdf and saves the annotations on a separate file. When finished, you can export the annotated document as a single pdf file. Not sure about bookmarks, but it supports highlighting, comment and some basic drawing. The software is crossplatform http://xournal.sourceforge.net/.

Some one in this forum post a script or a tool to export PRS-650 annotations.

Regards.
eksor is offline   Reply With Quote