Thread: Sony or Nook?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 07:48 AM   #80
speedlever
Fanatic
speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Voyage, PW1,Kindle 3 (wifi), iPad
Same here for the wifi. I don't shop with my K3 wifi, but use if for file transfer. I only sideload books that are too large to send via email. I think that's only happened once thus far.

I shop for ebooks on my computer. Books I get from Amazon I just send directly to the K3. Books I get from any other store or the library are imported to Calibre and then in one step are converted to mobi and emailed to my K3.

Could I get by without wifi? Sure I could. I could also get by without an EBR too. But I find wifi to be incredibly convenient. And I love the convenience of an EBR.
speedlever is offline   Reply With Quote