View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 11:17 PM   #100
Enkidu of Abydos
Master of Disaster
Enkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
I guess it depends what you're looking for. My personal interests were flagellism, necrophilia and bestiality.

Then I realised I was flogging a dead horse.
I usually get jokes very quickly. It took me a while to get this one.
And then I went totally .

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I really must be getting old. I don't even remember any sex scenes in the book .
Forgetting about characters in a book having sex is normal, you're OK as long as you can remember who you had sex with (unless you're a rockstar of course). You should at least remember the ones you did in the last month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper_ View Post
Oooh, I think sex says more about an individual (not to mention their relationships) than those other bodily functions.

Or at least it should be more ...creative. Done perfunctorily as other bodily functions would definitely be a snooze not worth reading about.
Enkidu of Abydos is offline   Reply With Quote