View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 06:30 AM   #5
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebuddy View Post
yeah, but it doesn't format certain things right. I read a lot of scripts, and there are a lot of pages like this:

BOB Hey, Sally.
SALLY What up, Bob. Nice Kindle you got there.
BOB Yeah - except for the whole DRM thing.

When emailed into my Kindle or transferred using MobiCreator (I tried both), it would mess up the formatting terribly, so I would end up with:

BOB Hey, Sally.SALLY What up, Bob. Nice Kindle you got
there. BOB Yeah - except for the whole DRM thing.

:-( Times like this that I wish it would just offer a straight-up PDF-reader option that shows the page as an image.
Exactly what MobiPocket Creator has done to a few pdfs I tried to convert with it. It messes up paragrphs. Way too much for my liking.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote