View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 05:14 AM   #3
gwynevans
Wizard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505 (retired), iPad2, iPhone 3GS & Nexus 7 3G
I'm not sure how much help this will be, as it requires (a) Python then (b) downloading & installing kovid's libprs500 source first, but I'm using a Python script to scan my eBook-folders, parsing my filenames (formated "<author> - [<series> -] <title>.lrf") and set the Author & Title meta-data using the values in the file spec.

e.g. With a file named "Moon, Elizabeth - Paksenarrion 01 - Sheepfarmer's Daughter.lrf", it sets the Author to "Moon, Elizabeth" and the title to "Sheepfarmer's Daughter".

It's a few hoops to jump through to setup the environment if you're not already using python, so might not be worth it for you - I don't know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip lrfedit.zip (575 Bytes, 275 views)
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote