View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 12:12 PM   #13
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
It's definitely not intentional and I tried reproducing it on my XP machine and could not. If one of you is running from source, could you change the calibre version temporarily in src/calibre/constants.py and run calibre in debug mode to see why it is closing?
I'm not running from source, I'll be glad to run it in debug mode before the next upgrade.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote