View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 11:48 PM   #2
badgoodDeb
Wizard
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm-many, Kindle1, K3, iPad, iPhone 4
Interesting novel --- but I could have done with about HALF of its length. I read the first half; skimmed the next quarter .... and REALLY skipped through the last quarter. It was far too wordy for my taste! But thank you for posting it.

However, I wanted to mention: on the Kindle, at least, there is one quotation in italics .... and the italics then continue through the whole rest of the book. Perhaps other mobi-readers behave better; I don't know.

The quote is "pride saves men oft, and women too, from falling". It is rightfully (I presume) in quotes. Perhaps an "end-quotes" symbol is missing after it? The italics stayed put till the last "The End -- made by BookDesigner" which was back to a normal font. The kindle calls the quote's location "2733" (is that a word count, perhaps?) but at any rate, you can search for the text of the quote.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote