View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 05:36 PM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
I tried entering both of those in the level 1 TOC box but I get a popup saying "Xpath expression is invalid.
Just use the expression builder button to the right and select h3 from the drop down menu--instead of trying to create the expression yourself. For h3 the expression that the builder produces is:
Code:
//h:h3
The chapter divs would also work. The builder produces the following expression:
Code:
//h:div[re:test(@class, "chapter", "i")]
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote