View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 12:38 PM   #15
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (1st Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I beleive the dresden files are about vampires? Don't particularly care for vampire tales. However Brett, Freidman and Durham are possibilities. I was looking at Brett's novels this morning and they are looking good.
If the books are like the TV show or I should say, if the TV show followed the books, then its more about Demons than Vampires. In fact, I don't remember seeing any Vampire on the show. It was a very short lived show, unfortunatly.
The Dresden Files is one of the series on my Wish List.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote