View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 11:32 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Actually I have read documents that had the footnote in a paragraph just after its reference. This actually was pretty easy to read I felt but is not standard as compared to a paper book.
That's the way that PG do it. I prefer personally to make them all endnotes, because that way the note doesn't interrupt the flow of the text, which it can do it there are a lot of notes - and some books have a LOT of notes.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote