View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 11:18 AM   #2
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5 Paperwhite
Don't know much about the reader but I will give a conjecture here. Check the documentation that came with the reader for compatibility, what file formats does the slick support and make sure that the files you downloaded are in a supported format. Also look at encryption, which electronic stores does the slick support the encryption for?I would bet that the answer to your problems are lurking in one of my conjectures.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote