@meme - well if you are running from source you could do the dev for it so you are ready to release this weekend
A straight migration of the code doesn't take too long - but if like me you decide to refactor it at the same time into separated code files and change your patterns for splitting the code it becomes rather non-trivial, I miss my C# refactoring tools, sigh. Plus you get no auto-completion assistance in Eclipse of any of your own code since it can't resolve the import statements. Then to round things off for me I found that Eclipse's IDE "Problems" parsing refused to work on many of my code files, so I may as well have been back to working in notepad for all the assistance it would give me in telling me about missing imports etc. I have no idea why Eclipse does that for some files and not others - not Kovid's problem I know!
I've finished converting them all now and done some testing but I wouldn't be surprised if I've introduced some bugs as careful as I tried to be. It will all pay off in the long term hopefully.