View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 04:33 PM   #9
DMSmillie
Enquiring Mind
DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle 3 (WiFi)
I was agreeing with you Susan. I only referred to tables in relation to my statement that the Kindle doesn't support background colours in the interest of accuracy, since in fact the Kindle does have limited support for background colour inside table cells, but then qualified that by suggesting it would be a bad idea to put something inside a table simply in order to get a contrasting background colour. That wasn't aimed at you - just a general comment, that's all.
DMSmillie is offline   Reply With Quote