View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 03:51 AM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
Hey dwanthny I don't see my plugin there
That's because my Sony has no trouble allowing calibre to create and maintain collections according to rules I set into the Device interface plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
After reading this I realized I'm overly-restricting the user on where the plugin can be added. Mainly because I though the context menus were meant for per-book selections but obviously they can be general use as well.
Some things I want in front of me like the Search History back plugin or the Quick preferences plugin. But the rest I like tucked into my right click context menu.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote