View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 05:21 PM   #1
Kosst Amojan
Groupie
Kosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to behold

Device: Nook Simple Touch Reader
Looking for a Gadget bag

Like most of you, I have all this stuff that I want to take with me but it's frustrating to do so. I have a Reader, Ipod, cell phone, Nintendo DS, wallet, keys...usually a p-book, a magazine/newspaper, a few papers. Y'all get my point. Of course I have a briefcase but just dumping all my stuff in there just turns it into a glorified man-purse and I hate disorganization.

I've seen a few good bag online but most of them have either one of two things I want to avoid: I like the style of a messenger bag but not the huge flap, a smaller flap or zipper would be better for me so I can use just one hand to access things (the other is usually holding on to a rail in the Metro). The other thing I'd like to avoid are notebook bags, I have an overclocked, watercooled monster at home, I don't want a laptop and a bag made for one just gets me the big empty space I wanted to avoid.

If y'all can tell me what you have or point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful.