View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 01:17 PM   #10
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
Spellbound (from, I think, New Jersey Software, or some name like that) is one of the best word games I've ever played. I used to have it on my Sony Clie, and now have it on my iPod. There is no sized-up version for the iPad, but it still works fine. Great dictionary. Multiple levels, every level is different. Very challenging.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote