View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 11:39 AM   #7
Strether
Addict
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, 3, PW2, Kindle 7" HD Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Hi Donna, thanks so much for getting back to me. I've realised that the reason I couldn't find the 'Guide' button was because I had the home version of MBCreator installed, so i removed it and reinstalled the publisher edition.

I've followed your instructions up to the point where I click update, but then I get a Javascript error.

Mobipocket Creator Publisher v 4.2 build 41

Microsoft Internet Explorer
4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0)RC

Line: 149
Character: 3
Code: 0
Url: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Mobipocket.com/Mobipocket%20Creator/rsrc/html/guide.html

Any idea what I can do about this?

Thanks!
See my note about IE-9 above. Do you have IE-9 installed? If so, uninstall it and you'll see the above error note disappear when you click the update button. There's a conflict there somewhere. Perhaps someone at this site will be able to advise you of an alternate action, too.

Jim
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote