View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 01:07 PM   #19
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
I upgrade Calibre each time I'm prompted. It's at 0.7.52 right now. When I highlight a book I've never modified and go to page setup, left, right, top and bottom margins are all set to 5pt.
That is the Calibre 'factory default'

you can change that in preferences: common options: page setup
I use 2pt except for the right: 16pt (to avoid ADE EPUB page #'s on top of text)
This change only affects books that have not been converted previously (or have options 'reset' )
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote