View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 06:23 AM   #73
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
For instance I currently do stuff like type "name:child name:lee" into the search box in windows explorer to get it to show all the directories and files for that author, which I will then drag to a working folder for processing.
Why not crawl the folder tree in Python, display a list of hits to the user and let the plugin open up a file manager window to the containing folder if a hit is double clicked? That would have the added benefit of being relatively platform independent.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote