View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 03:55 PM   #11
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Azpen A727 tablet, Fujitsu Lifebook p2110 w/ FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Too bad the second movie couldn't be just "The Scouring of the Shire." I understand why there wasn't room for that in the LOTR movie, but it's always been one of my favorite parts of the story.
Not enough there to be a full movie. And I believe at least parts of that were filmed for RoTK, but left on the cutting room floor, and are on one of the Director's Cut DVD editions.
______
Dennis