View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 09:24 AM   #23
madsquabbles
Groupie
madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: samsung 8.9, galaxy note 10.1, galaxy note 2, nook hd+, ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschwarz View Post
I changed my reader from Aldiko Premium to fbreader because of this app. I am using it on my Nook Color and Captivate phone. I am having a problem with it though.

I have 7 different editions of the same ebook an they seem to be multiplying. I have manually deleted all by one copy on both devices. The library show only on copy, but Fbsync shows all 7 copies still. Worse yet, the obvious on one device doesn't match the one copy on the other device so I cannot sync them. Is there a way to clear everything out of the server and start all over without having to create a new account?
i haven't tried it yet, but the fbsync added support to delete the local and remote db. you may want to remember your place in the book you want to read just incase you lose it.

i had 600 some books listed in the db b/c i was trying to get calibre to sync with the NC and keep series info - this is one thing i love about fbreader is that it lists series automatically w/o the need to create collections manually. sadly i can't find a way to sync the books to the NC and keep series info. i have to manually move them to the ebook folder to keep series.
madsquabbles is offline   Reply With Quote