Originally Posted by kiwidude
I've mentioned most of this in the previous post but to recap:
- Skip book formats which we are unable to read, such as djvu
- Display progress in the status bar
- Ctrl+click or shift+click on the toolbar button to do a non-interactive choice of formats where your book has multiple. It will use the first found based on your preferred input format order list from Preferences->Behaviour
Could you make that last step be two options?
1) Run in non-interactive by default or interactive by default.
2) Follow preferred input format, or continue searching all if not found in first? I format down some of my epubs which is my preferred format.