View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 07:05 AM   #38
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Loeffel. Glad to hear you are up and running now. The option to add free text was also on my original ideas list, it got relegated to the "wait for someone to ask for it" stage due to a lack of screen real estate with the original gui design. Now with the tab layout there is room for it, so I will put that in a next version shortly.

Also, I don't know if you noticed but another user seems to have the same ZipImport error issues you experienced, with a different plugin (many of them use the same approach to loading which is why the error is common across them). If you have anything new to add as to the possible causes, whether you downloaded it differently in the end etc then please add it to this thread.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote