Thread: Wanted features
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 06:17 PM   #203
henkvdg
Groupie
henkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: IREX iLiad, Pocketbook Pro 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Yes, it is. Look at the previous post.
302 is the only PocketBook so far (and the only e-ink reader, as far as I know) to have USB host capability.
My other ebook reader, the iLiad, has it. You can put a USB stick into it, as well as a SD card and a compact flash card.

It has also a very nice scribble annotation system within PDF documents. You can write in the margin or circle words, etc.

You can even export scribbles (saved as a series of vectors) and convert them to text format.

Maybe this will happen to Pocketbook also in the future.

I would like my PB 803 to receive SMS's, as my provider sends me feedback that way. Would be nice to send them too.

We could even communicate by writing a letter together on 2 separate devices, by using the communication (BT,WIFI or 3G)
henkvdg is offline   Reply With Quote