View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 04:29 PM   #7
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500 (recycled), PRS-350, Surface RT (for comics)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmessina View Post
Sorry to dredge up an older topic here but I'm thoroughly flustered with trying to make my manuscript work on smashwords. I'm being nailed for having tabs but can't figure out any way to easily remove the tabs from my document via openoffice. Any suggestions?
I don't have OpenOffice installed on this laptop, but, if my memory serves me right, the search function is very similar to that of MS. So this is what you would do in Word (hopefully, it'll help you with your problem).

Open Find or Replace (ctrl + F or ctrl + H), select the tab that says More>>>. At the bottom there are a couple tabs that say Format and Special. Select Special and you'll see Tab Character in the drop-down menu. Simply select it and you'll be able to find or replace all the tabs in your document.

Hope this helps.
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote