View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 04:55 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by snookums View Post
After receiving my Kindle Feb 1st, I installed a 4gb PNY sdhc card in it. I placed all 10,000 mobipocket books from the blackmask dvd in the documents folder.
First of all, that was crazy.

Second, did you charge the Kindle before using it? If you did, then there are three possible causes to your problem. The Kindle software might not be able to handle 10k file pointers. Another possible cause is a file was corrupted when you transferred it from the DVD. A bad SD card could be the problem aswell.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote