View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 11:16 AM   #1
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 and Fire
Review of iLiad and Kindle

As mentioned on teleread, School Library Journal has an article: Ebook Readers the Kindle, iLiad Reviewed. The Kindle and iLiad are in some ways the most alike of the the current e-book readers, but the reviewer judges the Kindle to be the better executed device. I use my iLiad more than my Kindle, because of the iLiad's bigger screen, but the Kindle does illustrate what the iLiad could have been with better software (and perhaps more marketing clout). I am less optimistic than the reviewer about iRex's ability to catch up on the software front.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote