View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 07:07 AM   #19
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Manichean - I think what happened was I screwed up the internal version number of the 1.1.2 release. I had bumped it to 1.2 a few weeks ago when I had starting making changes for the new metadata download API, then realised it was still a ways away from being ready. I must have forgotten to change the version number back, then released what I thought was the 1.1.2 version with a number of 1.2.0. I do remember spotting and correcting this a week or so ago, what I didn't realise was that the code I had uploaded had that version in it. Oops.

I have pushed another zip/updated the posts/index with a version number of 1.2.1 which will ensure plugin updater shows it as a new version for you. And yes, you could have just gone ahead and done the update and it would have put you back on the right version. However this way fixes it for everyone
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote