View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 06:50 AM   #18
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
I'm not quite sure where this belongs, because this could be relevant to either this plugin or the plugin updater.
I noticed this morning that this plugin has been updated, so I fired up Calibre and started the plugin updater, only to see that there are no updates available for anything. Upon inspection, I noticed that the Goodreads metadata downloader is listed as v1.1.3 in the sticky (and in here), but reports v1.2.0 in my Calibre installation, so the updater probably thinks that the new version linked in the sticky is actually an older one. I downloaded the Goodreads metadata plugin the day before yesterday, I believe, so it probably would be v.1.1.2 and not v1.2.0, as it reported.
I'm aware that I can just update the plugin manually, but I haven't done so yet if you should need some data- though this will probably resolve to "it's just the old version being screwy, go ahead and update"
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote